•Floor to Ceiling Range: 93”-99”.
•Pole Diameter: 1.5”.
•Material: Alloy steel.
•Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat.
•Weight Capacity: 450lbs (heavy duty)
SuperPole with SuperBar Bariatric Heavy Duty 450lb Capacity SPB-HD.
Quick Easy Secure Installation. Simply turn the screw at the bottom of the pole and the pole will expand between the floor and ceiling creating unparalleled sturdiness and reliability : Versatile. Need to remove or relocate the pole Not a problem Rubber pads on the floor and ceiling plates prevent marking even on stipple ceilings
Maintain Confidence And Independence. Place support exactly where it’s needed for valuable assistance beside a bed bath toilet or chair : Innovative. Should mobility become a greater challenge the SuperPole supports a complete range of options: SuperBar SuperTrapeze :
Weight Capacity: 450lbs : Floor to Ceiling Range: Standard 8ft. Ceilings. 93-99"/236-251cm : Made In Canada
Increase the floor to ceiling range on a SuperPole from 100-120"/254-305cm with the Uni-Fit Extender.(Sold Seperately) : Shorter Ceiling Ranges: Custom cutting for shorter ceiling heights is also available please inquire within : Heavy duty steel. Ø 1.5"/3.8cm x 90"/228.6cm length. Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish
Grey premium high quality grip 20"/51cm long. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable
- Step 1
1. Attach the top plate to the pole assembly with supplied clevis pin.
- Step 2
2. Place the base plate on the floor at the intended location. Insert the pole assembly into the base plate.
- Step 3
3. Make pole vertically level and insert a screwdriver thru drive hole in the jackscrew.
- Step 4
4. While holding pole, turn jackscrew (with screwdriver) clockwise until pole is tightened between floor and ceiling.
- Step 5
5. Ensure ceiling plate spans one or two ceiling joists.
- Step 6
6. Turn jam nut to lock the jackscrew. This prevents pole from loosening.
- Step 7
7. Lower plastic sleeve to cover jackscrew.