The products manufactured and sold by Aquarius are under warranty for life on AcrylX™ applied acrylic and CenturyStone™ solid surface models for residential use and thirty (30) years for commercial use, five (5) years on Premium Cast Acrylic products. This warranty applies to the materials and the workmanship of the product.
The liability will not exceed the selling price of the product.
If the product shall prove to have material defects, manufacturing defects or other labor defects during the warranty period, it shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the warranty department of Aquarius Bathware.
- This warranty shall not apply to incorrect operating procedures, breakage or damage caused by neglect, improper maintenance, storage, abuse, misuse, alterations or modification to the unit by the buyer or anyone representing the buyer. It will not cover weather damage, chemical corrosion, natural corrosion, fire or any other act by the force of nature. The product is not recommended for outside storage due to wood reinforcement being susceptible to the elements.
- The buyer of this product is fully responsible for the proper installation of this unit. Aquarius will not be held responsible for any damages resulting from improper installation.
- This warranty does not apply to any equipment or accessories not installed by Aquarius and Aquarius will not be held liable for any results of such acts.
- Aquarius is not responsible for any consequential or incidental mishaps, inconvenience, time loss, incidental expense, materials or labor related to the installation of hardware or the actual unit.
- Any component part or accessory supplied by The Praxis Companies will carry the same limited warranty as provided by the supplier of a period of one (1) year.
COMMERCIAL PRODUCT, SPECIAL ORDER AND NON-STANDARD COLOR PRODUCTS CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. Standard stock items may be returned with prior approval and are subject to a 50% restocking fee plus cost of return freight. No product can be returned after eight weeks from ship date. Goods for return authorized in advance by The Praxis Companies, LLC must be returned within (30) days of authorization, shipping freight prepaid. The Praxis Companies, LLC will assign an RGA number to the unit which must be placed on the outside of the carton to be returned. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THIS NUMBER. Credit for goods returned under an RGA will be issued after all units are inspected at the factory and deemed to be in sellable condition. No credit will be issued on units deemed un-sellable.
Full freight allowed on all 1/2 truck loads (18 load points) and full truck loads. Less than 1/2 truck loads (17 to 12 points) will be charged a drop fee of $75 (6 points or less is LTL only).
Order Cancellation or Change:
You may cancel or change an order for standard models if the request is received within twenty-four (24) hours of the original order entry date. Written confirmation of the cancellation or change must be given. No cancellations or changes may be made after twenty-four (24) hours. We cannot be responsible for errors made as a result of verbal communications not followed by written confirmation. An order for non-standard colors or modified units requiring special accessories or equipment cannot be cancelled.
For any questions or requests contact our warranty department at:
or by writing to:
Aquarius Warranty Department
435 Industrial Road
Savannah, TN 38372
All warranty will be implemented at the discretion of the Aquarius Warranty Department upon the summation and evaluation of the circumstance involving the product in question.