Reversible L-Shaped Shower Transfer Seat by Seachrome | 26" x 22.5" | Phenolic White | SLR-260225 PWS
Enjoy enhanced security while bathing with this solid, one-piece transfer seat. It features a solid, phenolic seat with slots for drainage, and reversible design, in Left or Right-Hand configurations. Choose from a range of standard sizes.
- Seat top: made from solid phenolic material, offered in Almond, Teak or White
- Seat top design: One-piece solid with standard drain slots
- Frame: constructed from #304 stainless steel
- Yoke: #304 stainless steel (1" diameter x 18 gauge, .048) with flanges (3" diameter x 10 gauge, .135), welded to tubing (1" round x 18 gauge, .048)
- Available frame finishes: Satin Stainless, Polished Stainless, Powder Coat (9 standard colors: White, Biscuit, Almond, White Wrinkle, Almond Wrinkle, Satin Nickel, Bronze, Black, Polished Brass)
- Available sizes:Meets and exceeds the minimum 250 lb. load requirement when properly installed
- 26"W x 22-1/2"D
- 28"W x 22-1/2"D
- 32"W x 22-1/2"D
When properly installed, all Seachrome 1½" clearance, wall-mounted, straight bars have been designed and manufactured to support loads exceeding the downward pull requirements for Federal specifications FHA, VA, HUD, hospital codes, and private construction. The actual "in use" load bearing capacity of any grab bar, however, will be limited by the strength of its mounting surface and installation hardware. Seachrome recommends that grab bars be installed using 2" minimum thickness "in wall" solid wood backing material with #10 x 2" stainless steel, phillips-head, sheet metal screws, or using a wall embedded, minimum 12 ga. (2.8mm) steel anchor plate with #10 x 24 stainless steel machine screws. When mounting on toilet partitions, Seachrome recommends the use of 3" (76mm) dia., 16 Ga. (1.6mm), stainless steel, "through wall" anchor disks. Please contact the factory for further mounting recommendations.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY SHOWER SEAT BE MOUNTED TO DRYWALL, SHEETROCK, PLASTER, FIBERGLASS, ACRYLIC OR OTHER SIMILAR "HOLLOW" WALL SURFACES WITHOUT APPROPRIATE WOOD OR STEEL BACKING MATERIAL.
Specification Sheet https://seachrome.com/file_downloads/SLR-260225-PWS.pdf