Superior DeLuxe 9 kW Steam Generator Kit with Keypad by Homeward Bath SP9HB
Transform your shower into a private spa and enjoy all the therapeutic and relaxing benefits of steam with Steam Planet’s “all in one” Steam Generator Package. Soothe your tired muscles, hydrate your skin, enhance and improve your breathing, help with weight loss and achieve a more restful sleep. Steam Planet steam generators come with everything you need for your own personal spa. Included: Steam generator box, control panel, steam outlet with aromatherapy reservoir built-in.
- Self-draining steam generator
- Control Panel can be mounted inside or outside of the Shower Room
- Temperature sensor
- Keypad colors: Black or White
- Digital controller
- Contemporary looking keypad
- Programmable time/temperature control
- Detachable temperature probe for easier installation
- Generator supplied with a single ¾” steam head; Chrome or Satin Brass steam head with aromatherapy outlet
- Heats 320-460; to calculate correct cubic feet length x height x width x 2
- Dimensions: 19 ½”L x 6 ½”W x 14 ½”H
- Steam outlet: single ¾" outlet
- Cubic footage steam room: 320-460 ft3
- 20 feet of connecting wire for control panel
- 12 V light output wire
- 220-volt/8-2 wire-50amp GFCI breaker (2 hot lines and 1 ground line)
- Water inlet and drain valves require ½ in. NPT fillings.
HOW TO VIDEO
LIMITED WARRANTY OF HOMEWARD BATH LLC
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
The Company warrants subject to the conditions and restrictions stated below, that all the products manufactured or distributed by the Company (see below
for exceptions), are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty is non-transferable; it is extended to first time purchasers and to the products at original place of installation only.
This warranty is valid only when products covered by this warranty are installed by a professional tradesman and finished, maintained and normally used for
personal purposes according to the Company’s written instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1) Defects or damage caused by fire, flood, accidents, earthquake, storm, tornado, any other acts of God or any other cause beyond the control of
2) Deterioration through normal wear and tear as well as expense of normal maintenance;
3) Defects or damage arising from shipping, handling, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse (e.g. use of scented candles in the proximity
of the product), mishandling , negligence (e.g. usage of the product under the influence of alcohol or any other narcotic or intoxication substance, or
unsupervised usage by children under the age of 18), lack of proper maintenance (e.g. use of cleaning products containing calcium hypo chlorite (chlorine),
scouring powders or pads, etc.), and use of other than genuine replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company,
the customer, the user or any other person except for the Company. The warranty for tub door is valid only if the alignment of the door is not changed by
applying pressure of user’s weight. The door is designed to hold its own weight and not designed to hold user’s weight;
4) Commercial installations;
5) Products previously used as display models or products that have been modified or repaired by anyone else but the Company;
6) Defects or damage caused by chemical corrosion, poor or substandard water supply i.e. well water without proper or additional filtration, hard
water without proper or additional filtration, etc.;
7) All costs of removal, transportation, labor, installation or re-installation, finishing of either original or replacement product or any replacement part,
or the expense of adjoining components such as tile, marble, wall panels, ceilings etc., or other costs including postage and/or shipping costs to obtain
warranty service or any incidental costs related thereto. All these costs shall be paid by the customer and not by the Company; and
8) Defects or damage caused by product usage by a person who is under the care of a physician or is in generally poor health (e.g. but not limited to
due to such conditions as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, circulatory problems, pregnancy, etc.) All persons with health issues are strongly
encouraged to consult their physician before usage of sauna or similar products of the Company;
The Company is not insurer. An appropriate insurance, if any shall be obtained by the customer.
Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements are excluded from this warranty. Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, dealers,
installation contractors and users of the Company’s products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific
The company shall not be liable for special, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed. To the maximum
extent permitted by applicable law the liability of the Company with respect to a particular sold product shall be limited to the amount received by the
Company for the sale of this particular product as liquidated damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law any implied warranties, including
those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded.
Product has no reviews please write a review
Write a Review