Roll-A-Ramp 8' x 36" Manual Bi-Fold Van Ramp | MF-36
Bi-Fold Van Ramps from Roll-A-Ramp are the affordable mini-van access solution. This complete mini-van ramp system requires NO conversions or alterations. Savings of $Thousands vs. typical conversions and lowered floors. Only 12" Deep when folded up.
Best Use: Mini Van Access
- No need to modify your existing van it's simply an add-on product.
- No hydraulics to fail meaning you can feel secure.
- Innovative engineering supports an amazing 1,000 lbs.
- Constructed from lightweight 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum.
- 4-6 hour installation time is much less expensive than alternatives.
- Easy to fold out. Ramp stows upright inside side door on most mini-vans.
Check out Van Application here
Check out the Van Ramp Flyer here
Many van Mfg offer rebates or programs to support installation of van ramps. Click below to learn more about mobility rebates.
- 1999 - 2010 Dodge/Chrysler
- Chevy Venture/Uplander/Lumina
- Ford Windstar
- Pontiac Transport/Montana
- Toyota Sienna
- Olds Silhouette
- Ford Transit Connect Rear Door*
*Not Recommended for the Honda Odyssey Van
Our van ramps come in two styles and three widths and in many cases are much less expensive than van conversions or hydraulic lifts.
Compare two options:
$70,000.00 Conversion Van Pictured for comparison only – not sold by Roll-A-Ramp
$1,400.00 for a Roll-A-Ramp An affordable option – fits into many factory vans.
OUR VAN RAMP OWNERS LOVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Strong: aerospace aluminum has 1,000 pound capacity
- Safe: Superior engineering and excellent traction
- Flexible: 26”/30”/36” widths
- Quality: Unconditional 10-Year warranty on ramp (one year warranty on motor for powered systems)
- Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Delivery Vehicles
- Fleet Vans
- Handicap Transportation Organizations
Manual Folding Van Ramps
A manual van ramp stowed