Roll-A-Ramp® 18' x 30'' Portable Aluminum Ramp A13017A19
- Create entry ramps to homes, schools, or offices.
- Useable as a bi-fold or a permanently attached fold-up ramp
- Enter/exit vehicles then, roll it up & put it away.
- Portable ramp combines lightweight with outstanding strength.
- Simple roll out for any use, and roll up for easy stow away.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction with built-in safety rails.
- Carrying strap & tools included.
- Can be expanded any time in 1' sections.
- Portable ramps roll up and stow away easily. Available in any length and expandable. Portable ramps are the affordable option to expensive or unnecessary permanent ramps. Our van ramps are the economical option and make more sense than expensive van conversions. Roll-A-Ramp® can be used for wheelchairs and scooters, public entries, or anywhere accessibility is needed.
Rolls Up: The highly engineered design allows the ramp to roll up, just like a sleeping bag. Once rolled up the ramp can be stored in the trunk of your car, on your boat, or in a closet.
Link Construction: Each Roll-A-Ramp® is built in links, which allows us to custom make the length you need! Ramps are available in six widths and can be any length in six inch increments. This also allows you to have multiple ramps in one. An 8’ ramp can turn into two 4’ ramps.
Lightweight and Sturdy: Roll-A-Ramp® is made from 6061 aerospace aluminum with a T6 Rockwell hardness. This means a superior weight to capacity ratio. Ramps average 4-6 pounds per foot (wider ramps are heavier) making them easy to set-up and carry. For example, a 30″ wide x 8′ long ramp weighs only 41 pounds yet will support 1,000 pounds!
Placement Options: Because Roll-A-Ramp® is so versatile, there are multiple options for placing your ramp. This versatility allows you to use Roll-A-Ramp® just about anywhere! Customers use Roll-A-Ramp® for home or vehicle accessibility, gangways for boats, or commercially to more easily load trucks.
10-Year Warranty: We believe in our product so much that we offer a 10-year warranty on our ramps! If anything goes wrong with your ramp (if a piece bends or breaks etc.) we will replace it hassle-free at no cost to you. To the best of our knowledge, no other ramp company offers a warranty this comprehensive.
This ramp calculation chart will help you figure out how long your Roll-A-Ramp should be.
HOW LONG OF A RAMP SHOULD I BUY?
Generally Recommended Slope Angles:
5-degree: This is Americans With Disabilities Act compliant – click here for more information about Roll-A-Ramp and ADA
7-degree: Manual wheelchair users who are independent or who have an attendant with limited strength
10-degree: Manual wheelchairs with a reasonably strong attendant
12-degree: Power wheelchairs or scooters and manual chairs with a strong attendant
15-degree: Restricted space, unoccupied loading/unloading
Determining the length of a ramp is not complicated
Determining Ramp Length:
Measure total rise (how many inches from lower level to upper level) and divide by the slope.
5-degree: Rise distance divided by 1
7-degree: Rise distance divided by 1.5
10-degree: Rise distance divided by 2
12-degree: Rise distance divided by 2.4
15-degree: Rise distance divided by 3
Example: For a desired slope of 7 degrees with a rise of 12″ (1 foot), 12/1.5 = 8 foot ramp