The Contractor Advantage Series offers contractors the option to CHOOSE without compromise.
The Acrylic tubs in the Contractor Advantage (CA) Series are constructed of thermal formed cast acrylic that is long lasting, durable, non-porous and easy to clean.
All of the CA Series tub bottoms are reinforced for no-flex strength and all units are mounted on pre-leveled feet for easy, no-mudset installation. An acrylic tile flange is available on select CA units to aid in alcove installations.
All CA units feature Grip Sure? textured bottoms. Whirlpool models feature our exclusive safety suction return fitting. Each unit is factory pre-tested and certified.
HIGH PERFORMANCE PUMP
CA whirlpool units are standard with a high performance / high output 1.25 HP pump with run dry feature; requires a 120V, 15amp GFCI protected dedicated circuit. The CA pump is energy efficient, anti-corrosive, self draining, and is double insulated - thus allowing for safe and quiet operation. The run dry feature prevents pump damage if activated without sufficient water.
CA whirlpool and air jet units are fitted with Premium Power-Flow and Ease-Flow Adjustable jets. The Premium Power-Flow Adjustable Jet is a fully adjustable flow rate and directional jet that gives users the opportunity to make each bathing experience truly their own. Our Ease-Flow Adjustable Jet features a reduced flow-rate that delivers pinpointed directional flow to lumbar and lower extremity zones.
The CA in-line heater has been specifically designed to enhance the enjoyment of your whirlpool bath. The in-line heater constantly maintains the warm relaxing temperature of the whirlpool bath for as long as you desire.
All acrylic Contractor Advantage tubs are available as soaker tubs, whirlpools or air tubs.
- Durable, easy to clean thermal formed cast acrylic.
- Tub bottoms are reinforced for no-flex strength.
- Mounted on pre-leveled feet for easy no-mudset installation.
- Grip Sure™ textured bottom.
- Exclusive safety suction return fitting.
- High performance / high output 1.25 HP pump with run dry feature requires a 120V, 15amp GFCI protected dedicated circuit.
- Premium Power-Flow Adjustable Jets -Adjustable flow rate and directional jets.
- Ease-Flow Adjustable Jets - Feature a reduced flow rate that delivers pinpoint directional flow to lumbar and lower extremity zones.
Dimensions: 72” x 36” x 20.5” (Due to the nature of the materials, dimensions may vary +/- 1/2”)
Cut Out: 70" x 34"
Weight: 199 lbs
Capacity: 57 gallons
Hydro-Massage System: 4 Premium Power-Flow Adjustable Jets, 1 Lumbar Ease-Flow Adjustable Jets & 2 Foot Ease-Flow Adjustable Jet
Surface: High gloss premium cast acrylic
Special Notes: This unit complies with ANSI 124.1 and shall meet the requirements for Uniform Plumbing Code administered by NAHB and CSA.